Over the years, Samsung introduced so many innovative televisions to us and every television is worth buying for its features and stability when it comes to performance. From LCD TVs to LED TVs, Samsung has provided their televisions with stands.
However not all people want to have a TV Stand because they want to mount their televisions on the wall while some folks want the TV stand remained. So let us guide you how you can deal with attaching and removing the TV stand of your televisions.
Attaching the TV stand:
In this procedure, you will need a Phillips head screw driver and an assistant to help you lift the television.
1. First, you should distinguish the different sides of the stand. The front has a straight edge while the back is slightly curved.
2. Now take the guide stand and place it unto the neck of the stand.
3. Find the 4 holes on top of the guide stand
4. Then insert the longest supplied screws into the 4 holes and use the Phillips head screw driver to tighten them.
5. Once they are securely fastened, find the two slots and two tabs on the guide stand. You will use this to guide the television unto the stand.
6. With your assistant, grab the top and bottom of the frame and carefully lift the television.
7. Slowly slide the TV unto the guide stand, making sure tabs and slots on the TV line up with the tabs and slots on the guide stand
8. Then, with your assistant bracing the TV, find the 2 holes closest to the stand. It’s important to secure these screws first.
9. Find the three remaining holes and insert the screw and use the Phillips screw driver to tighten them.
10. Once these are securely fastened, you can move the TV into place.
Removing the stand from your TV:
You will also need a Phillips head screw driver and an assistant to help you lift the TV.
1. First, have your assistant brace the TV and find the 3 screws on the back of the stand.
2. Loosen and remove these screws first.
3. Then find and remove the two remaining screws closest to the neck of the stand.
4. Now with your assistant, grab the top and bottom of the frame and lowly slide the TV off the stand.
5..Do not attempt to lift the TV by yourself.
6. To disassemble the guide stand, find the 4 screws on top of the guide stand.
7. Then loosen and remove the screws and then lift the guide stand off of the crystal neck stand.
Remember guys not to work without an assistant because you might have trouble with the lifting. Televisions were made to entertain us and make our life meaningful. So make the most of it. If you want to mount your TV on the wall, then mount it. If you want it standing then let it be. You’re the boss and you know what you want.
Hope this guide can help you with your troubles with regards to your Samsung LED TVs.
How To Set Up a Wired Connection With your LED Televisions
Samsung LED televisions are now a hit in the market not only because of its high picture resolution but because of its internet connectivity. With Samsung televisions you can connect to the internet in different ways and connecting through a wired connection is one among them.
When you connect your Samsung LED television to your home network, you can access news and local weather, stream video and music contents and download firmware upgrades. To do this, you need a router, an Ethernet cable long enough to connect to your router and a high speed internet connection.
In order to connect your television in your home network, first be sure that your television is powered on. Then, connect one end of the Ethernet cable to a router, modem or to an installed wall Ethernet jack that connects to your home network.
Take the other end of the Ethernet cable and connect it to the LAN port on the back of the television. Using your remote, press the menu button. Then select the set up portion of the menu then press enter.
Using the directional keys, up or down, select the network setup option in the menu and then press enter. Now, select the network test option and then press enter. Your television will now test the network to see of there is a good connection to the internet.
When successfully connected, you will see a yellow check mark before each step of the process. If the test fails, check the connections and try the network test again. Be sure to follow only this guides and do something with you don’t know because it might mess up your television settings.
With Samsung LED Televisions, all things are possible. Not only, can you watch your favorite channels through your cable connection, but also watch YouTube videos and many others through the internet.