Habits are hard to break – even cooking habits, and when it comes to favorite cooking devices, we all have developed an affinity to one already. So, how about this halogen oven? Is it worth all the fuss it is getting?
Halogen ovens started as a Home TV Shopping product but quickly made its way into the mainstream retailing because of the clamor for easier access. Retailers saw the demand, and came up with the supply. But how does this oven really manage to grill, cook, broil, toast, heat, defrost, and bake?
First of all, its technology makes use of radiation heat to cook the food. No, it is not dangerous because the electricity generated transformed to heat which is controlled and will never be at a level that will pose any kind of risk. It’s similar to the electric oven and microwave ovens except the halogen bulbs are used. The heat is directed to halogen bulbs, and it is the bulbs that cook the food. The bulbs are made by respected manufacturers like GE or JML, and will last a long time before needing to be replaced.
The food chamber is made of thick, heat resistant glass that enables you to see what’s happening inside. This halogen infrared cooker, similar in appearance to the turbo broiler, uses the infrared rays to cook the food. You can cook dishes like those you can with a turbo broiler, and then some like stew and assorted grilled foods.
To add to the safety features of this cooking device, you will find an auxiliary fan that helps control the temperature. It works automatically to reduce the heat when it gets too hot. This fan controls and balances the heat so that the food is cooked evenly without over drying.
You should not be turned off by the size just because it’s a lot smaller than your electric range. This is a major plus factor because imagine the space you free up when you replace your electric range with smaller cooking equipment. You will have more room to move around, and your kitchen will cease to look cluttered – finally!
JML is a very popular brand in halogen oven products. It has consistently topped the rating along with branded ovens, but carrying a lower price tag. With this combination of reasonable pricing and quality product, it’s no wonder the JML is a company to watch out for.
The features of a JML halogen oven is what keeps it at the top of the heap, and these features are:
• Halogen Oven Features – JML ovens are packed with different cooking options that makes all other cooking devices simply obsolete. In fact, you will probably be packing up those unused appliances once you get used to the JML halogen oven.
• Consistent Performance – The JML halogen oven will not work one day and the next fail to meet your expectations. It has been consistently making the grade with everyone who buys and uses it. The only time the JML halogen oven will not give you 100% success rate is if the cook makes a mistake in the time and flavoring of his meal.
• Excellent Quality – The halogen bubs of all JML halogen ovens are as good as the best there is in the market. You will not have maintenance problems with regards this halogen bulbs. They are designed to last for years.
• Range of JML Ovens – It’s not just a halogen oven that JML is marketing. They also have microwave ovens, toasters, infrared cookers, convection ovens, among others.
• Attractive Designs – The JML products are sleek and stylish. It is not going to look awkward in any kitchen.
• Parts – The service and replacement of parts, should you need any, is easy to find. You can even do your buying online which makes it ultra convenient and hassle-free.
With these plus factors, and others, it’s no surprise indeed that JML halogen oven is doing brisk business both in retail and online sales.