BRAUN 7 SERIES 790cc
This at the moment is Braun’s top of the range electric shaver and one which will do all the jobs of making a clean smooth easy shave. Let’s take a trip around the features that this shaver can boost and as you will see this shaver could be your answer to your shaving needs.
Features are they important to a shaver they certainly add a dimension to shaving which makes getting the best out of your shaver. Pulsonic Technology, what doe’s this mean and how will it affect the shavers capability. This gives a vibrating effect at 10, 000 vibrations per stroke so no need to push the shaver over our contour of our face it just glides over and take’s the strain. Triple Cutting Action what exactly happens here, do you have to do it 3 times, no. The head has three cutting blades and in the center section is an Active lift / Power Comb which lifts low flat hair for the outside blades to cut off, thus all hair is cut off in one easy motion. Optifoil, this is Braun’s new cutting foil which has different sized hexagon holes that are able to cut longer hair from different directions. Fully Flexible Shaving System meaning the shaver will keep to the contour of your face through the flexible and pivoting head. Personalization Mode is where we set the pivoting and flexing of the shaver head to suit our faces. One of the better features of this selected shaver is what is known as the Clean & Renew System this is a must if you want to keep your shaver in crisp condition, let’s run through what this unit will do for our shaver.
- Automatic Program Selection adjust to individual shaving needs based on three individual cleaning program
- Automatic Charges will charge the shaver when housed in the clean & renew unit for a fully charged shaver for our next use.
- Help Prevent Skin Irritation, Alcohol cleaning fluid is flushed through the shaver cleaning all parts of the main part the shaving head, which is a lot more hygienic than water.
- Active Drying Technology heated system that dries the shaver unlike cleaning under running water where it would be difficult to dry properly.
- Lubricates, this I believe to be the most important feature within the clean & renew system and the reason.
Moving parts need to be lubricated to keep them in top condition and be ready for the next use, plus it will extend the lift of the shaver.
There are many more features on this selected shaver like:
- Long hair trimmer for those sideburns and mustaches.
- LCD giving information on the battery life hygiene status, and operation status.
- Quick charge a 5 minute charge for one shave.
- Full charge 60 minutes for a full charge.
- Dual Voltage 100v/240v Blue power light and of course it’s cordless or corded.
There we have it a shaver that we meet any need and in comfort giving a clean smooth shave.
BRAUN 760 cc
The shaver 760 cc is in all the same as the 790 cc but with a few small details and only you can decide if they are needed within your shaver.
The Difference, the 790 cc has a Lcd that give reading for battery and hygiene where as the 760 cc only has a reading for the battery. The next is within the clean & renew system, 790 cc has a Quick clean , a 30 second flush through) the 760 cc dosent have this feature. There it is not much of a difference, why would you want a quick clean if you put the shaver away in is unit after every use. The decision is yours and I just hope I have given you some useful information on the Braun 790 cc and the 760 cc. The difference in price is not worth talking about as is only a few dollars difference between them.